WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT?
HOUSE OF ROSÉS AB with organization number: 559242-0037 is responsible for the personal data you provide to us when you shop or are in contact with us.
WHERE IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Our goal is to process as little personal data as possible, and when we do, primarily use systems within the EEA. In some cases, the data is transferred to third countries, but then only to partners who are under “Privacy Shield” agreements with the EEA.
WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We collect personal information that you send to us when you place orders and, when you shop on our website, sign up for our newsletter or participate in any competitions. The personal information that you send to us may, for example, include contact information, date of birth and payment information. We may also collect certain personal data from external partners such as address data from public registers and creditworthiness data from credit rating agencies, banks or credit reporting companies.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
• When processing orders and returns
• For correspondence about questions and other information
• For internal analyzes of purchase patterns to provide relevant offers and information
• When sending about offers in the form of newsletters, then always with instructions on how you can unsubscribe from further mailings
• When announcing winners in competitions that we arrange
• In case of any questionnaire mailings to improve our services and offers.
• For work that prevents misuse or other inappropriate use of our website
• We save your information for as long as it is required to fulfill the above purpose or as long as we are required by law to do so. Your personal data will then be deleted.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold about you at any time. If your information is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you can request that it be corrected or deleted. We can not delete your information if other laws require us to save them, e.g. accounting rules, or when there are other legitimate reasons why the data must be saved, such as unpaid invoices. You can revoke your consent to allow us to use the information for marketing purposes at any time by unsubscribing from our newsletter. You can also contact us by sending a letter, e-mail or calling. See contact details below.
WHO CAN WE COME TO SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH?
In order for us to be able to offer the above-mentioned services and our commitments to you as a customer, we share your personal information with companies that are so-called personal data assistants for us. Personal data assistants process the information on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions and help us with IT services, payment services, transport and marketing. This is only done for purposes for which we have collected the information and only to companies that can provide sufficient guarantees regarding security and confidentiality of personal data.We never pass on, sell or exchange your personal information with third parties
PERSONAL DATA MANAGER
House of Rosés AB
Organization number: 559242-0037
Grev Turegatan 60, 114 38 Stockholm, Sweden
Email: [email protected]